Personal Income Tax Return

Written by Administrator
Thursday, 18 November 2010 21:14
Personal situations can vary depending on a number of complex areas in your lifestyle and/or the activities of your family members. We have the expertise to help you understand and manage your financial lifestyle as wisely as possible. Our experienced tax professionals are accurate and can help you keep more of your hard-earned money. As well, they will often times find methods for deductions and tax credits that apply to your unique situation.
If you use our services to complete your personal tax return, please click here (LINK Check list) to see more details about what you can claim to reduce the tax payments on your income. We are here to ensure that you have a highly satisfactory smile on your face after you have done business with us.
Lets make this year that happy financial year for you!
The following are some deductions you can claim:
  • RRSP
  • Children Fitness
  • Donation
  • Medical Expenses
  • Moving Expenses
  • Employment Expenses
  • Rental Income Expenses
  • Commission Expenses
  • Self-Employed Expenses
  • And Much More...
Non-Resident Income Tax Return
If lyou are a Non-Resident and have rental income contact us  for consultation before you are issued a penalization by the government.
When you receive rental income from a real property in Canada, the payer has to withhold non-resident taxes at a rate of 25% on the gross rental income. The payer has to send the tax payments to the CRA by the 15th day of the month following the month the rental income. You can file a Non-resident income tax return to claim the expenses related to the property. 
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 05 April 2011 19:01 )